8 Qualities of a Great Manager by Parasad Setty
Nicolae Vartolomei · 2015/10
HR meets science at Google with Prasad Setty presents the following list:
- Be a good coach.
- Empower the team and do not micromanage.
- Express interest / concern for team member’s success and personal well-being.
- Be very productive / result oriented.
- Be a good communicator — listen and share information.
- Help team with career development.
- Have a clear vision / strategy for the team.
- Have important technical skills that help advise the team.
This was originally posted on Medium.